Friday 11 May 2018

Water Cycle Evaporation

Learning Intention: We are learning to use information we gathered about water cycle.
Success Criteria: I know I am successful when I can write a story about the journey of the water cycle.


Hello there ! I am a raindrop. I am swimming in the sea. Then, something happen, the sun shines on me. I turn to a gas. Then I started to float up to the sky. I saw lots of clouds up in the sky.

Evaporation
I floated up and saw lots of raindrops and I saw lots of clouds gathering together.

Condensation
I saw lots of droplets gathering to me and to a big cloud then we had to many droplets then some of them fell even me.

Precipitation 
I fell into the mountain and roll and roll until I met everyone I was really good to be back there

Run-Off
I met everyone and we kept rolling and rolling until we landed in the biggest water it was big and big we were flowing and we never stopped.

The water cycle, also known as the hydro-logical cycle or the hydro-logic cycle, describes the continuous movement of water on, above and below the surface of the Earth.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.