Thursday 10 May 2018

The Park

L.I.- We are learning to write a recount.
S.C.- I am successful when I paragraphs in order using capital letters and full stops.

In the holidays my Dad and brothers and I walked to the Park. I saw boys playing Rugby. Then we walked away we climbed over the fence down the field. Dad told us to go see the view of the beach. I saw the water it was polluted I saw a big drain polluted water coming out. I saw a ball I got it and tried to kick it to the goal it got in.

After that I saw my cousin I went to him and said Do you want to go to the park with me. He said Hes dad won't let him go to the park. So me and my cousins I went Sione and Patrick we ran to the park. I got on the swing and push to make speed. Sione and I watched people playing touch. Some kids came to the park with us even my brothers too. My friend Petra pushed me on the swing really high. It was really fun

Then I ran to get my bottle back everybody went in their cars and went they said do you need a ride we said we will walk home. We started to walk home when we got there my Mum and dad went to buy us Mac Donald's. When they got home we came to get the shopping inside. We ate our Mac Donald's it was really delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.