Friday 11 May 2018

Mission Day!

Learning Intention: I am learning to write a recount using adjectives,verbs and adverbs.
Success Criteria: I am successful when I use describing words,verbs and adverbs correctly in my sentences and write in paragraphs.

Who Hoo! Mission Day is fun!

On Mission Day our class went to church to pray and sang songs . After that we went to the classroom to finish our story writing. When the bell rang all the teachers got the tables ready for Mission Day but they are not selling yet.

Next they started to sell. My mum, brother and I went to buy cakes. I picked the chocolate ring cake, my brother choose the donuts and cupcakes. After that we went to buy lollies, they were delicious. I went to the Lucky dip and I bought a big one. When I opened the parcel, it was Christmas cards. I went to get my face painted for $1. I waited for 80 minutes to get it done. I chose a pink heart and when I looked at the camera my face paint was pretty.

Before lunch my mum and I went to buy raffle tickets. The lunch bell rang I ate my sausage sizzle, it was yummy. We went to Room 8 to watch the movie. It was cool . Lastly we went outside for the raffle draw. Some kids won the Lego and boxes of food. I did not win anything but 8 of my classmates won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.