Friday 11 May 2018

Athletics Day

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria:

Hooray! Athletics Day is so much fun!


Last Friday my mum and brother and I went to school for athletics day. First all the girls and me got changed to PE and had to put on sunscreen. First was the kindergarten kids first was the girls we all cheered for them. Then it was the boys turn. Next we all the classes sat down so they can be put into teams. I was in Green. 

Next it was the 5 yr old. The boys ran fast as they could. Next was the girls turn to run when the whistle blow someone won the race I didn't know who won. After that all that races it was time for my race. I ran fast then Tyrah went past me but luckily I was 2nd place. 



Later on at lunch my mum and I had chips for lunch. I played with my friends. When the bell rang all the classes sat and cheered for kauri and totora. Then it was rimu and rata I cheered for rata. Rata beated rimu. After that it was kauri and rata, kauri was winning and beated the rata. Then Mrs Bullot called who was the winner of tug of war and racing. The winner of the tug of war was kauri. Then the winner of the races is rata.
Image result for athletics day for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.