Friday 18 May 2018

Cats feelings

          How do cats show their feelings?


L.I.- We are learning to write an explanation.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I can write a question in the heading, an introduction to tell about  the topic, and series of points telling how and why it is important?
Angry
When cats are angry they show their feelings by hissing when I tease them. They are growling at other people and spit at them When they fight other cats they scratch their fur. When cats smell nice food they snatch the food from people who buy shopping. 
Frightened
When cat are frightened they show their feeling by crouching.When I splash the water on cats and scaring them in the kitchen, cats hisses.   
Happy When cat are happy they show their feelings when I tickle their tummy they purr. They cuddle themselves when they go to sleep.  When I pull a yarn in the floor they chase and play with it. Do you know cats are the most smart information you know.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.