Thursday 2 March 2017

My school holidays- by Moonia

                     My School Holidays
Learning Intention: W.A.L.T.- write a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write my story in order, and use capital letters and full stops correctly.
                                           
  I can't wait to go to the beach !
On the holidays my two cousins, Auntie, sister  and I went for a long drive to the beach. We stop at the ice cream shop. We bought jelly ice cream, chocolate ice, and another chocolate.  We ate it until we arrived to the beach. We look for a spot and we sat there. My cousin and I found seashells and we play in the sand.

My sister went for a drive to get pizza. I went to the water to play with my friends. I went to the deepest water.

Later I got out of the water  to eat chicken and chips. After  we eat we pack our stuff and we went to drive home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.