Tuesday 9 August 2016

The Chefs and the two doctors

L.I.- W.A.L.T..... write a recount using descriptive languages
Success Criteria: I can do this when I can use descriptive words  in my story.

                      The Chefs And The Two Doctors
Yesturday on Thursday 11 on may chefs and two doctors came to our class to get free lunch. They gave us healthy sandwich and fruits salads. In side the sandwich box was an oat cookie with chocolate. The chefs gave those food to us and we put it in the tables. 

Then the bell rang we put our chrome books away and say prayers. We got our lunch and sandwich, fruits salads. After we ate our lunch we played at the park and say thank you to the chef's for bringing healthy food.


When it was home time we put our chairs in the tables and put the blinds down and we did prayers and everyone went home not me I was in the office waiting for my dad and mum. 


                                                         
Image result for sandwich and fruit salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.