Saturday 3 March 2018

Fish make good pets

learning Intention:We are learning how to write persuasive writing. 
Success Criteria: I am successful when I can persuade someone to agree with my arguments.

People say that they love fish because they are adorable and they swim around. I think fishes can be scared or shy to us. They live in warm water so that they don't get cold by their body. They get eaten by bigger fishes that grow.

Sometimes people don't like fish because they are a bit boring because when they swim and swim people get tired of looking at them. They can't walk or run because they don't have oxygen to breathe. I think kids like fishes because of their colour like rainbow fish, gold fish, clownfish and dory fish. They can't live in hot water because they will die from breathing.


Image result for fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.