Friday 3 June 2016

Trip to Botanic Garden.

                                    Trip to Botanic Garden
L.I.- W.A.L.T.- write a recount using describing words.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I can write a recount about Botanical Garden trip using describing words.
 Hook Woo hoo! I'm excited to see beautiful flowers. 

On Tuesday 17 of May 2016 our whole school went to Botanic Garden to see beautiful flowers. When we arrived there to Botanic Garden we sat on the the floor and ate our morning tea. Then Sarah said'' I will take the little one and the big ones after that. Sarah lead us to her house to see the worms to learn about it everyone got worms and put it in the plates. Then all the students went outside to plant there own seed and water it. Room 2 got shovels to make the soil flat. Room 5L sweep the dirts After that we all ate our lunch.  Later  our class said'' ''thank you Sarah for teaching us about plants to learn about worms. In Botanic Garden. Our class went on the second bus back to ST. Patrick's School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.